FRC Group History
- Filter Research Corp. (FL):Founded in 1977 by Dr. Ahmed M. El Mahdawy.
- FRC Component Products, Inc. (IA):Founded by Rockwell Collins in 1977 as Collins Component Products; purchased by FRC in April 1993.
- Chemical Technology, Inc: Founded in October 1992 in Florida; moved to Mason City, Iowa in October 1994.
- FRC Electrical Industries, Inc.: Murray Hill, NJ factory acquired in August 1994.
- Advanced Quality Moldes, S.A.: Portugal factory was initially founded in 1981 and acquired in September 1998.
- FRC Internet Products, LLC. (FL): Newly formed in early 2004 to develop, manufacture and license WiFi and WiMAX products.
- El-Sanabel for Industrial Development: Newly constructed facility in 2007 for R&D and manufacturing to support the Middle-East and North-Africa (MENA) region.
- FRC APAC (Taiwan): R&D wireless development and program management branch. Launched in September 2008.
- Zaga Networks (Dubai): Administrative support and program management branch for all broadband wireless equipment and services. Launched in November 2011.
FRC Group Profile
- Ownership: Private (HQ in Gainesville, Fl. USA)
- No. of Years in Service: 35 years; since 1977
- No. of Manufacturing Facilities: 8+ Factories
- Total Manufacturing Space: 1 million Square Feet
- No. of Employees: 1,000 +
- Product and Commodities: 10,000 part numbers
FRC has a long and outstanding record as a key supplier to avionics manufacturers...
Broadband Equipment & Services
Commercial & Military