Broadband Wireless Customers
FRC Corporation's customer base encompasses the full spectrum of technology companies, from startups to recognized global leaders. FRC is proud to serve our broadband wireless customers which are spread over 15 countries and 5 continents. A sample of our customer list includes:
Click on a logo below to visit an FRC customer's web site.
- The Blue Zone™is the leading fixed wireless deployer in the U.S. with an extensive customer base. The Blue Zone™ network solution is ideal for creating citywide broadband wireless networks, campus hotzones and wireless backhaul links. The Blue Zone™'s solution currently supports any combination of 2.4GHz, 3.5GHz and 5.8GHz configurations with support for future WiMAX deployment.
- StayOnline, is the leading provider of wireless high-speed Internet solutions exclusively for the hospitality and lodging industry. Building on a history of success providing wired solutions, StayOnline recognized the burgeoning Wi-Fi movement and became the first provider to focus on fully wireless solutions. StayOnline has secured relationships with some of the industry's foremost Hospitality Management companies. StayOnline also holds distinction by holding preferred or approved provider status with Marriott, Hilton, Omni, InterContinental Hotels Group, Starwood, and Historic Hotels of America.
- RoamAD™ supplies the leading wireless networking platform for converged wireless networks. RoamAD's radio-agnostic, standards-based solution has unmatched flexibility, upgradeability and functionality, and is the most cost-effective carrier-grade converged wireless solution on the market today. RoamAD's platform is ideal for creating converged citywide Wi-Fi networks and public safety networks, highway Wi-Fi networks, campus hotzones and wireless backhaul links. RoamAD's platform currently supports any combination of 2.4GHz, 4.9GHz and 5.8GHz in a four-radio wireless node configuration with support this quarter for 900MHz and 3.5GHz and future support for WiMAX.
- aCure Technology Pty Ltd is a systems integrator, hardware supplier and licensed Australian Telecommunications Carrier operating wireless networks under the name of metromesh™.
- Hitel is one of the leading European manufacturers of telecommunications equipment for incumbent telcos, with a worldwide commercial footprint. HiTel is already selling RoamAD based metro Wi-Fi systems specifically for the European market.
- ADI Engineering Inc. is a leading provider of reference platforms, turnkey OEM platforms, platform derivatives and product manufacturing services supporting Intel® XScale™ technology, Intel network processors and embedded Intel Architecture processors.
- O'CONNOR'S was established in Malaysia in 1959. O'Connor's Engineering's specialized field of engineering encompasses designing, supplying, installing and commissioning of telecommunications, information technology, professional lighting & sound, lighting & security and broadcasting & multimedia systems. The Company also distributes highly technical measuring and calibration instrument and analytical equipment.
FRC has global partners to enable our customers to benefit from broad range of expertise, products and solutions. These strong partnerships are a key success to FRC's comprehensive technology solutions, allowing us to accelerate customer time to market. A sample of our technology partners list include:
Click on a logo below to visit our technology partners's web site.
- Sequans Communications is the industry leader in fixed and mobile WiMAX semiconductor solutions based on IEEE 802.16 standards, delivering unrivaled performance in coverage, capacity, functionality and power consumption. Year after year, our end-to-end solutions and HYPERLINK "technology/index.php"technology set new standards, and then promptly exceed them. Sequans delivers high performing WiMAX Wave 2 ready chips for Mobile WiMAX HYPERLINK "products/base_station.php"base stations and HYPERLINK "products/mobile_station.php"mobile stations for an end-to-end Mobile WiMAX solution.
- PMC-Sierra™ is a leading provider of broadband communications and storage semiconductors for metro, access, fiber to the home, wireless infrastructure, storage, laser printers, and fiber access gateway equipment. PMC-Sierra offers worldwide technical and sales support. The company is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the PMCS symbol.
- Virginia Tech University – The Antenna Group is a research and development team spanning all aspects of antennas. Services include inventing new antennas; developing application specific antennas; performing studies on antennas and communication systems; and measurements for characterization of antennas. Applications include sophisticated, high-performance government antenna systems and low-cost wireless antennas. The Antenna Group includes the Satellite Communications Group and is a part of the Center for Wireless Telecommunications.
- EMS Wireless, a division of EMS Technologies, is recognized globally as a leading supplier of RF solutions. EMS extensive product line consists of a variety of solutions ranging from base station antennas to complete in-building solutions. EMS Wireless recently introduced repeater and in-building solutions providing an economical extension of the RF signal into hard-to-reach rural areas or inside buildings to obtain maximum signal strength.